Tuesday 24 May 2011

Round 3: Day 1

I was a little late finishing my post for the long week-end,  so I just thought I'd clarify that Mike did his first treatment today - Tuesday May 24.  He felt pretty good today.  He took a 2 hour nap during chemo and came home with quite a bit of energy. Our friend Daniel has been helping us with rides to and from treatment. He joined us this afternoon and helped us brew some authentic green tea.  We drank tea and visited.  Toby had a difficult evening and had a very long tantrum during supper so I was so thankful that Mike was feeling well enough to help with bed time.  I needed some reinforcement tonight. Mike joined the kids for an early bed time.  Day 1 complete: so far so good.

2 comments:

  1. Hope Toby is feeling better and tat you all have a good day! It is a different season than 9 years ago on this day, God will get you through it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I didn't get to meet you guys when Cam and Tom came by the other day with the food. We'll be continuing to pray for you and we're encouraged by the strength that the Lord has blessed all of you with as you journey together. I'm glad to read about good days too, and that you've been able to get some more sleep.

    Lots of blessings to you guys.

    Cam and Jonelle Mace

    ReplyDelete