Monday 11 April 2011

Thank you

For those of you who know me, I have dropped off completely with technology since having babies and I rarely facebook or e-mail  anymore. Thus, Mike is sceptical that I'm capable of blogging  but I'm determined to prove him wrong.

I was motivated to start on this learning curve of blogging because we have had so many people pray for us, shop for us, cook for us, clean for us and listen to us. I want to say thank you, we feel so loved and all your care has helped lift a heavy burden. It has enabled us to have more time together as a family and that gift is priceless. I want to share our journey with you because you have all given so much to us.  We are looking for the good things that God is going to bring out this sickness and we want to share that with you. This week a good friend came up and shared vision that God had given her during church it was the picture of a sunset where the clouds are lite up brilliantly with all shades of beautiful color. She reminded me that the most beautiful sunsets are not those on a clear day but those with cloudy skies. We may be in a cloudy season but already we have experienced beautiful things in our family and with all of our friends.  Thank you all.

1 comment:

  1. Jana, I know you can do it ........ Mike will provide you with motivation as I am sure he will continue to taunt and tease you. So proud of both of you for handling this challenge with such courage, humor and grace. We will be praying constantly for every one of you.
    Love Mom
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete